Centrum Stosunków Międzynarodowych: Portugal’s leadership in the EU. What does the Presidency mean? Centre for International Relations and Konrad Adenauer Stiftung in Polen invite you to the next meeting of our series – ZOOM THE WORLD, a live conversation with exceptional guests on our Facebook profile: Centrum Stosunków Międzynarodowych. Don’t miss our next discussion -> 16th of February at 5pm CET. Our guests will be:
– Paulo Casaca, founder of ARCHumankind,, former MEP Portugal
– Dr. Jarosław Pietras, College of Europe, until 2020 Director General, EU Council Gen. Secretariat
We will discuss:
– what are the priorities of the Portuguese Presidency to the EU Council?
– how does Portugal see the future of Europe?
– how much the Presidency matter?
The conversation will be held in English.
LIVE TRANSMISSION – February 16, 2021 at 5pm CET on our Facebook profile.
Centrum Stosunków Międzynarodowych